Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
My art blog is
- Art Tag/Doodle Tag
- Shadow Asks
- Brotagonist-Tips (does not actually contain tips)
im craving asparagus wtf is wrong with me
it’s better than craving for her to love me back
i dont know what to say im sorry
Top 5 puns that you've ever heard/read.
Top 5 specials in p4a
1. Teddie Circus
2. Teddie Circus
3. The Man Series: Bro Fist
4. Teddie Circus
5. Teddie Circus
Every localized Ace Attorney changes the setting from Japan to America and it gets funnier with every game since they get more and more Japanese and the new one is set in 19th century Japan
EAT YOUR HAMBURGERS, RYUUNOSUKE
Ah, yes, the Meiji era of our great state of California, when the shoguns and emperor were contesting the territory of Los Angeles.
The localization team may have dug themselves into a pretty big hole here.
williamrgray said: I hope you realized that you just described your friend circle.
I like characters that have traits that remind me of my friends………..
Top 5 Dogs
1. Huskies! I had one growing up and he was my buddy
2. Mutts. Any mutt. I love mutts
3. Irish setters. Sooo pretty
4. Australian shepards
5. Pomeranians….can’t resist that fluff
top five character types (like... character tropes/archetypes idk. i hope you know what i mean??)
Hello I’m super predictable with these
1. Hot blooded idiots!!!
2. Being deadpan almost to the point of parody (bonus points if the character has a off beat sense of humor to take advantage of it)
3. Characters that are gruff to cover that they care too much (male tsunderes……)
4. At least 4 of my fav characters are icy female leaders who have parent issues and are loaded (3 have red hair too wow) so I think that deserves a place on this list.
5.optimistic and quirky characters who put their heart into everything)
Page 1 of 430